Do you plan on getting Battlefield 1?

Do you plan on getting Battlefield 1?

  • Yes; I will preorder the game

    Points: 28 15.8%
  • Yes; I will be purchasing B1

    Points: 39 22.0%
  • Maybe; I want to see how it performs in the first couple months

    Points: 58 32.8%
  • No; I am not interested in B1

    Points: 52 29.4%

  • Total voters
    177
Was going to stop my DS so I could afford the preorder, didn't make it in time, thanks to mother nature so now I will probably keep my tradition of being late to the battlefield
 
I'm very interested in Battlefield 1, but I'm going to wait and see what others think of the game before I purchase it.
 
once i build/buy a gaming pc... battlefield is my favorite game all-time
 
Eh, hopefully it doesn't have a launch like Hardline. Other than that, I'm probably gonna get it.
 
I have purchased every single battlefield since 1942 came out and will be buying this one.
 
I'll give it a good look. I like to wait a few weeks or aim for discount times haha. I am interested because it's not modern.
 
I will probably purchase it, but I usually don't like paying more than $30 for a game, so it it will be a little after release I imagine.
 
Yeah, no doubt I'll be preordering soon or I'll buy it shortly after release. I've been waiting for a non-modern shooter FPS for ages now! WW1 is a bold move and an interesting one at that, at least for me as I've never played a WW1 FPS.

I do hope it has a smooth release.
 
After the mess of bf4 i wont preorder , i will wait til it is out or play in he open beta and decide from there.
 
The people who voted no to not getting battlefield 1 are working for infinity ward
 

Latest posts

Back
Top