http://www.audio-technica.com/cms/headphones/37a47d8ea9cf0796/index.html
Hey I recently one these in a raffle and wanted to sell them. They're worth $419 on the website but of course I'm not going to ask full price.Mine are still in the box they came in and have not been opened.
They are going for about $220 on amazon new so I am asking for $200 even through paypal.
PM me for paypal or any other details. Will ship to US ONLY
Hey I recently one these in a raffle and wanted to sell them. They're worth $419 on the website but of course I'm not going to ask full price.Mine are still in the box they came in and have not been opened.
They are going for about $220 on amazon new so I am asking for $200 even through paypal.
PM me for paypal or any other details. Will ship to US ONLY
Last edited:





