New Diablo expac/game in the works?

TheMajeye

Thread Junky
Joined
Oct 29, 2015
Messages
811
65hmQHC.jpg


Time for speculation ladies & gents!


Blizzard Entertainment is working on/hiring for an "unannounced project" under their Diablo license, check it out for yourself:


http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/company/careers/directory.html#region=Americas


Could this mean Diablo 3 expansion? perhaps Diablo 4?
Either way.. OH - EM - GEE.

Your thoughts? Pros? Cons? Other opinions? (Please try to post as positive as you can, keep negative comments out please)​
 
Considering how long Diablo III was in development for, this could definitely be for Diablo IV. Probably slated for a 2021 release given Blizzard's track record.
 
Considering how long Diablo III was in development for, this could definitely be for Diablo IV. Probably slated for a 2021 release given Blizzard's track record.

Even taking into consideration the hell that was D3's development time, Blizzard runs very much on "Valve Time". It'd probably be another expansion most likely.
 
D3 is sort of lacking right now so I hope its a D4 to refresh and bring back the game
 
Even taking into consideration the hell that was D3's development time, Blizzard runs very much on "Valve Time". It'd probably be another expansion most likely.

I agree. I think we're a decade away from seeing a Diablo 4 at the earliest.
 
D3 is sort of lacking right now so I hope its a D4 to refresh and bring back the game

I wouldn't say D3 is lacking, however, I do recognize that most of the Diablo playerbase wants more than what D3 has to offer.

I don't think we'll see much more in a D4 game, or even D3 expac, unfortunately.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top