Announcement CS:GO 2v2 Partner Search

What to do if you cannot find a partner?


  • Total voters
    9
Status
Not open for further replies.

_MEGA

EGO Is My Life!
=(e)=
Joined
Aug 20, 2010
Messages
5,688
wwQwcDf.png

Are you missing a teammate for the 2v2 tournament? Post in here so you can get in contact with a partner! Please use the following format:

Forum Name:
Steam Profile:
Timezone:

Posts not related to finding a partner are subject to removal.

I added a poll to this thread. If you are not able to get in contact with a partner and sign up by June 4th, do you want us to give you a random partner, or would you rather not participate? The votes are public so we can see who wishes to have a partner and who would rather not participate. Please only reply if you are still looking for a partner. Keep in mind, there is no guarantee that you will be entered into this contest through this method. The only way to secure entry is to formally sign up with a partner.
 
Last edited:
Pff, Boss just called, I have service that weekend -.-
I can play but I can be called anytime to work... so It might be better to step out of the tournament.
 
Last edited:
Forum Name: Scott
Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Scottd1/
Timezone: GMT

Hi im Scott, 5'11 weighing 138 lb.
Due to the fact of me being apart of the EU master race, I do have a slightly higher ping than other searchers ... however do not let this fool you, I am the rank of LEM and have a precision aim. I am an ex memeber of the Fnatic pro team playing along side Olofmister and Kenny S.
I will be taking this tournament 110% seriously, so you best be in it to win it and be up to my stand. ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)
 
I added a poll to this thread. If you are not able to get in contact with a partner and sign up by June 4th, do you want us to give you a random partner, or would you rather not participate? The votes are public so we can see who wishes to have a partner and who would rather not participate. Please only reply if you are still looking for a partner.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top