B Badapple Poster Joined Aug 16, 2015 Messages 158 May 21, 2016 #22 Ha I used mouse and keyboard for Darksouls III
L3TG3AR Rookie Joined Aug 16, 2011 Messages 42 May 22, 2016 #23 A real PC player never use controler wtf
L Langarulz Poster Joined Jun 26, 2013 Messages 203 May 22, 2016 #25 I bought one. It broke. Never broken a keyboard or mouse
D DarkFoxPonyShift Rookie Joined Feb 25, 2014 Messages 83 May 22, 2016 #26 It would be nice for me to use a controller, but sadly I have to modify Fallout 3 and Skyrim to be controller-compatible. Does playing TF2 with a controller make things easier?
It would be nice for me to use a controller, but sadly I have to modify Fallout 3 and Skyrim to be controller-compatible. Does playing TF2 with a controller make things easier?
O OutKast Rookie Joined May 24, 2016 Messages 32 Jun 20, 2016 #27 I've actually never got around to using a controller with pc games. Always been curious about it.
K Krysis I made one post Joined Jun 16, 2016 Messages 20 Jun 20, 2016 #28 To be Honest it depends on the game as certain titles do perform better with a controller.