Better than some kids I know!

Moose

Famous
Joined
Feb 23, 2008
Messages
495
My brother just got this dog a little over two weeks ago. He's only been training her two weeks and she's only three months old! Amazing!

Edit: Yes, she chases after some cats that are in the house...she's a pup, whatcha gonna do? :)

[link=http://s244.photobucket.com/player.swf?refURL=http://s244.photobucket.com/albums/gg11/smoux783/%3faction=view&current=MayasTricks.flv/&file=http://vid244.photobucket.com/albums/gg11/smoux783/MayasTricks.flv&fs=1&os=1&ap=1]Maya's tricks![/link]
 
This is NOT going to disappear that easily...the dog's too darn cute, and my niece for crying out loud! BUMP! :)
 
That's an awesome dog! I wish mine could do tricks like that... My dog just sleeps all the time. :P
 
[quote1208031608=VoiDeD]
I wish mine could do tricks like that... My dog just sleeps all the time. :P
[/quote1208031608]

Welcome to the club :p
 
Moose, does your brother train dogs for a living, or is it just a pastime? Also, is that a border collie? She looks like a dog I used to have and they are INCREDIBLY smart and trainable.
 
No on both counts. My brother just likes to make sure he does things right. :) She's a huskey mix of some kind.
 
nice dog... lol all you are like "i wish my dog was that cute"

well i one up you guys... I wish i had a dog :P
 
Back
Top