Offical EGO TTT Steam Group

Typpi

Poster
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
155
Hi Guys, I'm a player that plays a lot on the EGO TTT server and a lot of people thought it would be a good idea to make a steam group for a lot of the regular players. Plus we could have a link to the rules in the steam group/a place to talk with our regular friends/ etc etc.

I was told to post here, but a lot of players on the server seemed to support the idea.

I would have no problem making a EGO admin, an admin of the group..

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/egoTTT

here is the group, it is new and I will be adding a lot to improve the look of the group.

Basically I'm posting here to get approval?

Thanks,

Typpi
 
Can I get an official approval so I can move forward with inviting members?
 
You silly ducks, you can't make a eGO steam group, only Dropbox the idea and eGO leadership will make the group. Even eGO members cannot make "eGO" groups. I suggest removing the group you made or change the name to typpi and TTT friends
 
You silly ducks, you can't make a eGO steam group, only Dropbox the idea and eGO leadership will make the group. Even eGO members cannot make "eGO" groups. I suggest removing the group you made or change the name to typpi and TTT friends

Do you mind joining the group for now and taking an admin spot and posting in the dropbox for me until it's approved?

I'm not an eGO member, but I do think the TTT server needs an official group for us members/regulars.
 
We need the group to be administered by our EdgeGamers account, otherwise, it is not monitored. Please make a dropbox of the suggestion and delete the group.
 
We need the group to be administered by our EdgeGamers account, otherwise, it is not monitored. Please make a dropbox of the suggestion and delete the group.

Since I have the group all setup, I could give you admin, and leave the group and you could reinvite me?

That way you could have full power of the group, and and edge account would have FULL permission (even over me)
 
So, I never got a response? Bump?

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/eGOTTT

I have made an admin of eGO and admin of the group and a few more admins mods of the group.

Can we get it as an official group yet?

This is becoming a lot of work just for a simple group to be added. And I cannot post in the dropbox as I am not an eGO member.
 
Join, dropbox. StealthGus is a Tech Advisor, please listen to him. And technically you cannot call it "official" without EGO approval. If you do not want to dropbox, I highly recommend what Compton said.
 
So, I never got a response? Bump?

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/eGOTTT

I have made an admin of eGO and admin of the group and a few more admins mods of the group.

Can we get it as an official group yet?

This is becoming a lot of work just for a simple group to be added. And I cannot post in the dropbox as I am not an eGO member.

Please note that server admins are not necessarily the ones who would be handling this sort of thing. See our leadership roster :)
 
The group has been denied by our Directors. Please remove the group.

You will need to remove everyone from the group, and then leave your self. This will cause the Automatic Deletion to kick in.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top