ba_jail_bliss ~ Suggestions welcome

gamed0m

Famous
Joined
Oct 8, 2015
Messages
474
MAP IS DONE - Download here http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=734321448

Stuff below is old



Since I have found myself with more free time lately, I've decided to get into the hobby of map making again. After learning a lot from making some deathrun maps, and the realization that maxsecurity was severely lacking some basic jailbreak stuff, I've been working on a new one lately.

Planning is completely done at this point. ETA is July 29th - July 31st

All game names are placeholders at the moment so ignore stuff like Mario climb.

------------------------------------------------------------
I've fixed most things that you guys pointed out. Below is the change log

Changes in the latest update
*Simon accelerators have been cut and changed to match suggestions ~ Medviah and Luke
*Run from Spawn to Armory to Cell Block has been shortened with boosters, they shut off automatically after 45 seconds so don't worry about AFK CT's ~ Medviah
*Breakable wall now has clipping ~ Medviah
*Trees have textures hopefully ~ Medviah
*Disco has more lights + has a secret song
*Placed T guns and nades around the map
*Added wipeout that is actually quite hard and doesn't immediately make everyone lose like the one in Maxsecurity
*Added Decoy Game which is like S4S but with nades
*Added Basketball with sound queues
*Added race which is broken, I am aware of the laser bit being impossible and the broken teleporter
*Armory now has a nice radio jingle and I added a singing booth, need a song that everyone knows for kareoke
*Other minor stuff

Kept the walk-through wall in cellblock so CT's don't get stuck on it, lights are still on cause they are pretty, and cells are still small, too much work required to make them all bigger when they don't really matter that much in the grand scheme of things. Layout and planning is done at this point.

Updated download link: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=712122670

C0D6A1BDB47E68E913573764332012E613C16CE0
 
Last edited:
No no no... You're getting this all wrong.
We need more !shop accessories, not maps gamed0m.
I'm ashamed of you. Honestly I am.
 
so we have a game where there Ts are teleported to a confined area with various targets, and each T is given a gun and they are in different colored areas that have the tops 1 way see through or something and they have a corresponding vehicle or something that gets moved everytime the Ts shoot a target, so the T that shoots that fastest and has the best aim would hit the most amount of targets, moving his vehicle more spaces forward, and once it reaches the end of a designated course, the winner gets teleported into a winner stand and the next person gets teled to second place stand and 3rd gets teleported and once the 3rd person gets teleported all the losers get teleported (_MEGA, 2016).
 
so we have a game where there Ts are teleported to a confined area with various targets, and each T is given a gun and they are in different colored areas that have the tops 1 way see through or something and they have a corresponding vehicle or something that gets moved everytime the Ts shoot a target, so the T that shoots that fastest and has the best aim would hit the most amount of targets, moving his vehicle more spaces forward, and once it reaches the end of a designated course, the winner gets teleported into a winner stand and the next person gets teled to second place stand and 3rd gets teleported and once the 3rd person gets teleported all the losers get teleported (_MEGA, 2016).

Lg80cm.gif


Basically, the hitting the black ring would move the vehicle 1 unit, blue is 2 units, red is 3, and yellow would be 4.

Also,
p9OmZ.jpg

I could be wrong
p9Oo4.jpg

But I have a feeling
p9Ooz.jpg

There is already a map
p9OpV.jpg

Called Luxury
p9Oqf.jpg
 
Last edited:
Sharks and minnows in the pool.
Mario party games
Not a bad map
Maybe some Easter eggs
Coffee!

I honestly don't know what to suggest, let me know when there is a version to play test. My ideas/suggestions spawn after seeing it
 

Latest posts

Back
Top