Payday 2 good news

whethers

Thread Junky
Joined
Dec 5, 2012
Messages
791
While I agree this is good news, Starbreze made an announcement about shareholders and PAYDAY 3 being in development. I think that all this damage control is a way to get the veterans that left the community, be enticed to return. I'm cautiously optimistic at this point tbh.
 
well at least the update is quite nice with the new skill tree(which makes everyone OP specially people who use turrets) also the new safes which are free to open and the free grenade can be considered as a nice gift.
 
Yeah the new skills seem to have messed with the balance making things easy for now. Also they have promised another 18 months of support for the game, basically until 3 is out.
 
Yeah the new skills seem to have messed with the balance making things easy for now. Also they have promised another 18 months of support for the game, basically until 3 is out.

Oh god, the Steam forums had an awful lot of people who didn't read the whole update on the skill changes complaining how "they've killed _____ build!!!" like the loud ECM build. It's a little odd to see just how unbalanced everything is now (the staggering shot one for example) since this was in beta for almost a month, but I suppose having a larger sample pool would obviously be the better data source.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top