Looking into joining

NavyCow

I made one post
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
29
Hello everyone,

I'm NavyCow. I've been looking into joining eGO for the past few years. I have played a lot on all of the source servers, and everyone seems pretty cool. Just wondering how the eGO family is from the members who are a part of it.

Thanks everyone!
 
Hey navycow, I can only really vouch for the Cs division and a few members of other divisions that play Cs, as I only play Csgo now, but for the most part everyone is chill and pretty friendly. Except on jail. We have some straight savages on the Csgo jail server. Always killing me when I'm being nice to them :(

Anyways, I think you'll make a fine member. If eGO turns out to not be right for you, you are free to leave at any time.
 
Last edited:
I've been active and inactive throughout the years, I've been a part of several divisions and each time it's been a blast! I've always felt welcome and had a blast playing on any eGO servers. Even when I get bored of playing an eGO supported game, lot's of members like to hang out on teamspeak and play other games together! I would certainly suggest joining. Check out our Teamspeak server too :)
 
Hey guys... Thanks for the responses. Sounds like you all are having fun. I will have to look into joining. What is a good server to join where I can talk to some members about joining? Thanks everyone!
 
Thanks iSimon! I'll look into everything you put there! I look forward to playing in a few servers with you guys.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top