Gameme

KogaWolf

Active Member
=(e)=
Joined
Dec 1, 2015
Messages
360
Why is gameme broken? For the past 3 weeks I've been in 3rd place on that site and then yesterday for the first time ever I got on the ego death match server for less than 10 mins out of the 5 hours I was on ttt and my record on gameme for that day is -506 I dropped down 4 ranks the hell is This?
 
I stopped paying attention to gameme stats when it decided someone with 1/10th of my kills with half my deaths should have almost double my score. Only reason they aren't there is you're removed if you're inactive for an extended period of time.
 
My gameme got reset so dont talk, I used to be second on the leader board and it completely reset back to zero score.
 
My gameme got reset

latest
 
i was at 50 but since it got reset im at 100 something. i dont really care anyway its just a score in the leaderboards its not gonna effect your life.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top