Oh hey, Konami is Remaking Snake Eater

Sexy Beast

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Apr 23, 2008
Messages
2,641
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rszPXD8PSdY&feature=youtu.be[/ame]
 
hahahahaha this is just an angry revenge against Kojima. Like your ex posting photos with her new guy in your profile.
 
Neat. Graphics look really good. Although there's the nostalgic factor for me of firing up the old PS2 to play this :P
 
Grumble grumble.. I'm boycotting this for Kojima!
 
Meaning although it seems cool to remake it, I'd rather play the original. I also don't really care for the Konami \ Kojima fight. If they manage to make it pretty solid, while still honouring the original, that wouldn't be horrible.
 
Meaning although it seems cool to remake it, I'd rather play the original. I also don't really care for the Konami \ Kojima fight. If they manage to make it pretty solid, while still honouring the original, that wouldn't be horrible.

Ok, sorry. I was planning on expanding on that previous post...instead of just leaving an "uhh..."

So, the piece that you're missing here is that it's not being remade for the XBone or the PS4, but as a Pachinko machine. Konami, for the most part, has pulled out of the video game market and instead is now focusing on the relatively risk free Pachinko market. That's why Silent Hills was cancelled and MGS5's production was abruptly cut short.
 
Ok, sorry. I was planning on expanding on that previous post...instead of just leaving an "uhh..."

So, the piece that you're missing here is that it's not being remade for the XBone or the PS4, but as a Pachinko machine. Konami, for the most part, has pulled out of the video game market and instead is now focusing on the relatively risk free Pachinko market. That's why Silent Hills was cancelled and MGS5's production was abruptly cut short.
Ahhh i see what you mean now. Thanks for clarifying that!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top