An unwanted break from eGO

BeauL5

forearm enjoyer
=(eGO)=
Joined
Nov 23, 2015
Messages
481
Sad to say but I will not be very active for an unknown amount of time due to me having a very bad and ubareable mouse stuttering/skipping problems while playing CSGO the problem doesn't occur anywhere except in a CSGO game and not having any idea how to fix it. I have searched for hours and hours and found no solution on the issue. Just wanted to say this so my absence from the servers for a period of time had a reason.

If you have any suggestions on how I should try to fix this than please make a reply

Yours Truly
BeauL5
 
I had an issue only with csgo and i tried unistalling and then installing the game again and it fixed it, so idk if u want to try it too but gl man
 
It's not the mouse have tried multiple mouses and all same problem
 
Try verifying the integrity of your game

Also it might be something wrong with your USB port, although I doubt it if it's only happening in CS:GO. But just to be safe try using a different port, or using a different computer in your house.
 
Try verifying the integrity of your game

Also it might be something wrong with your USB port, although I doubt it if it's only happening in CS:GO. But just to be safe try using a different port, or using a different computer in your house.

Tried both ur suggestions and I would but only PC in my house
 
GOOD NEWS issue has been fixed the whole time I was putting raw input on when I got in game it was automatically switching back off -.- so I found a way to make that stay on and BOOM it's fixed! Anyway thanks for all of you trying to help and hope to see u on eGO soon!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top