Be Back Soon

Spensky

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Jan 6, 2016
Messages
2,396
Uh, hi there! I doubt anyone really cares, but I'm moving from Nevada back to South Carolina! I leave in two days but am packing tomorrow. I recently moved from SC-NV and now we're going back. So, with that being said, I won't be on for the next 5-10 days. We gotta get there, unpack, get settled, and get our internet working. I will be on jailbreak just a tad bit because I'll still have my school laptop. But I will only be on for short periods of time. If you need anything, just message me cuz I still have steam on my phone. See all ya nerds in a few days

~luke_freekill
 
Last edited:
It's sad to see you go for a few days, but I think we can handle things while you're gone! Enjoy your moving trip back to South Carolina! :D
 
may ye be safe and travel swiftly. Get me some coffee when you come back
 
watch out for bears luke.

they will get you.

and they will hurt you.

and medviah will prob laugh but its ok.

take... care luke
 
its ok they always come back

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk
 
I'm waiting to see if I can buy some computer parts and build a computer so I won't be on for awhile X_X
 

Latest posts

Back
Top