Frag and Brag

Went 42 elims and a 35 killstreak this round, 3 ults of 4+ kills.

 
Last edited:
So close to 60 D:
088a173683bf6ad899785ed18d0ef04f.jpg
 
Sometimes, you just need to take a break.

[ame="https://youtu.be/6MXSH4RyDZ8"]https://youtu.be/6MXSH4RyDZ8[/ame]

Other times, you need to go styling.

[ame="https://youtu.be/vA_BTWkd93g"]https://youtu.be/vA_BTWkd93g[/ame]
 
Full Team/6-man kill PotG w/ DVa Ultimate on Dorado

[ame]https://youtu.be/e49SjsOxtCE[/ame]
 
Last edited:
3-man kill PotG on Dorado as Reinhardt today, with a odd first kill positioning :P

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzfZPtn3548[/ame]
 
Last edited:
lmao that poor Lucio thought he was getting out of it.
 
Another Dva PotG on Dorado earlier today, but different part of the map and 5man kill this time - 4man ult kill, then killed mercy after.

I also have a genji PotG being uploaded atm (Deflected Zarya Ult followed by a 6man Kill-KillAssist), but taking awhile since, due to application glitches, had to use fraps to record these two videos. I'll post the Genji PotG when I can

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPaQvNmp6SY[/ame]
 
Last edited:
Here is the Genji PotG I mentioned in my above post..You can't see the Zarya Ult deflect since it was done just before their Mei used Ice Wall, but you know it's there due to the damage tick on my crosshair just prior to the Reinhardt using Earthshatter/Hammer Down

(Again with Fraps due to application glitches, although further recordings should be good to go with the other program)

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YN_4bZQeUEg[/ame]
 
Last edited:
[ame]https://youtu.be/oQf-OI-JLQE[/ame]
DankSwingsEveryDay! (And pushed a Torb as he was using ult off the cliff)

[ame]https://youtu.be/SszyCWnUgvA[/ame]
Somewhat snuck up behind as soldier and just fired away

[ame]https://youtu.be/aVRvf1LjLzY[/ame]
Pub quick play - hammered one, shattered one, charged one (and hammered another shortly after the highlight
 
Last edited:
Snipin my days away~
[ame]https://youtu.be/8c34Api3GVc[/ame]

The Pharah then complained that I wasn't in melee range of everyone as she proceeded to kill herself with her ult lol.

Played a comp match later on same night and won. Wasn't even a tank or healer! :D
[ame]https://youtu.be/c7iSPchR9Mo[/ame]
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top