A chat with terminator after I killed him

FragUPlenty

Rookie
Joined
Jan 24, 2016
Messages
79
SUN OF A -------------------------------------
Terminatortnt 13:28:53
-------- SUNN OF A ----- MAN
Terminatortnt 13:29:31
IM A ------- HACKER MAN YOUR NOT READY
Terminatortnt 13:34:12
YOUR ACCOUNT WAS HACKKKE D BABY ;)
eG_FragUPlenty 13:36:37
whats my password then
eG_FragUPlenty 13:49:32
you said you hacked me so you must know it
Terminatortnt 13:50:28
JUST TIME AND YOUR ACCCOUNT ITS DEAD ;) IM PROGRAMMEUR
eG_FragUPlenty 13:51:11
oh noes how much time do I have
Terminatortnt 13:51:53
FOR WHAT YOU KILLL ME ?
Terminatortnt 13:52:11
I HELP YOU AND YOU KILLL ME AFTER YOUR STUPID ?
eG_FragUPlenty 13:52:38
it was supposed to be a joke but you keep raging
Terminatortnt 13:53:30
ITS NOT FUNNY YOUR A -------- SUN OF A ------ ITS THE RAISON FOR I PAY MY FRIEN PROGRAMMEUR TO HELP ME TO CHEAT YOUR ACCOUNT
eG_FragUPlenty 14:15:49
What if I was your friend programmer and all this was actually like a dream within a dream and you where about to enter into limbo
Terminatortnt 14:16:40
----------- sun of a ----- you aare hahahahhahahaa
eG_FragUPlenty 14:17:30
Do you need a hug
eG_FragUPlenty 14:18:00
there are some what we would call in america ladys of the night that would be willing to help you out if you want
Terminatortnt 14:18:09
yes please and you are a sun opf a ----- hahahhahaa i report you alll my friend report you ;)
Terminatortnt 14:18:22
you love that ------
Terminatortnt 14:18:29
-------
eG_FragUPlenty 14:18:43
I will not ---- you terminator
eG_FragUPlenty 14:19:14
I am willing to get a ------ to give you a brief reach------------------------------- around though
Terminatortnt 14:19:55
cooo
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top