Grand Marble

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SacuNN5tqSM[/ame]
Here a video from source for those who want to know what it looks like.
 
Ugh, the memories I had on this map. If there isn't a port already I'd kill to see this back on CS:GO
 
someone go port a nighthawk map thx

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk
 
Let's get the original Grand Marble, Amazonian, and 2 other jail maps that I can't remember. One had a cell block and in the middle was couch game under the ct lookout. And the other was a nighthawk map....
 
bruh. the FPS killed me. Also, didn't really see what the map looked like in the video. And the strawpoll you posted took you to the results. That wasted 10 seconds of my time deleting the /r and reloading the page. But I voted yes just because new maps are fun to be seen/added. Except Clouds. I don't like that map
 
Let's get the original Grand Marble, Amazonian, and 2 other jail maps that I can't remember. One had a cell block and in the middle was couch game under the ct lookout. And the other was a nighthawk map....

amazonian was already ported, the third map you're thinking of is devs_v2a2.

Who else would like to see the best source map placed back in csgo? Make your votes here
-----> http://www.strawpoll.me/10426485/r

the one everybody liked literally had couch game in cell block (lol that will go over well playing it every round) and then a race. I think it had bhop as well. Those were literally the only games on it. I never understood why anybody liked it over the updated version rogue sniper made (which was already ported and played when csgo first released)
 
Let's get the original Grand Marble, Amazonian, and 2 other jail maps that I can't remember. One had a cell block and in the middle was couch game under the ct lookout. And the other was a nighthawk map....

Amazonian is on the server. It is just not in rotation
 
Remember playing Grand Marble like 6/7 years ago lmfao, don't remember much but it was a huge part of the server/community at the time. Would love to see it brought back. Don't remember vip, probably added after I stopped playing jail but it looks fun. Would like to see some new maps on. Think someone would have to port them though.

I should have used my old eGO account instead of overtaking this one lol
 

Latest posts

Back
Top