lulz

This is coming from a full time demo man...

GOOD JOB!

I think the most kills I've had is 32.
 
I am still stuck with 13 as a sniper =(

PS. no offense or anything but you probably camped base blowing people who are coming in the front doors, if it was in the middle of battle field I would be WAY MORE impressed XD
 
hmmm maybe he did do that, and he is just skilled?

besides his comment, GREAT JOB!

if only i had 42 kills total... lol j/k
 
[quote1208123685=cccp] PS. no offense or anything but you probably camped base blowing people who are coming in the front doors, if it was in the middle of battle field I would be WAY MORE impressed XD
[/quote1208123685]

That's not true. All it takes is one crit rocket to be fired up to you from down there and you're done. Or somebody could sneak up from behind and backstab you. I'm impressed by his 42 kills.
 
Yeah, I'm impressed too. If I got killed by the same "camping" demoman a couple of times, I'd come up through the sewers and surprise him. I go out of my way to get rid of players who sit in their comfy zone. So even if he was there the entire time, hats off to him for keeping revenge seekers at bay.

Also - was the other team that dumb for falling for the same trick over and over or what?
 
[quote1208134878=BlackMesaSouth]
Sooo.. why did you kill yourself?
[/quote1208134878]
I had to go eat dinner, and didnt want to give anyone the honor of breaking my spree. =[ I swear I would have gone to 70+ if I had the time.

And yeah, I was sitting around in that area for quite some time, but I've tried to repeat that before now, and never come close. Like yall said, you're one crit away from losing it all, and usually a spy or 4 will come after you before then.
 
Back
Top