CS Source or Go

I didn't jump ship because source started dying, but rather because cs:go kept on improving until it surpassed source. At that time, eGO didn't have any cs:go servers anymore so I played a lot of competitive. After playing so much cs:go, I can't even play well on source anymore.

I would have stayed in Source but you gave me CSGO I don't think you remember :w00t::thumbup1:

But yeah, playing Source from time to time just ends with a score of 10-30
 
I would have stayed in Source but you gave me CSGO I don't think you remember :w00t::thumbup1:

But yeah, playing Source from time to time just ends with a score of 10-30

Gave it to a lot of people who didn't have it and don't remember any of them :(
But that's mainly cuz I did random things like updated my sig to serve as a contest or just made a post in divison discussion. Never cared for contests other than that.
 
I like both, I play comp on go and pub on CSS. I play pub on css mainly because eGO doesn't have Dust 2 server on GO. So I play on css and also for friends I have on Dust 2 server.

Sent from mTalk
 

Latest posts

Back
Top