FYI Steam sale coming.....

UstillSuk

Poster
Joined
Jun 3, 2016
Messages
143
Hey guys Steam sale starts next week June 23 at 9:45 am PT and stops July 4th 10 am. According to my sources :cool:
 
My wallet isnt ready

giphy.gif
 
Starts with Payday. They just announced it. Payday 2 is on sale for 75% off including all previous dlc. Also Payday 2 will be available to play for free til July 4th. Everything in the original Payday is 90% off.
 
Oh god so glad I thought steam sale already started, I have 60$ saved on account!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! plus some other skins I can sell
 
My wallet is not ready either I spent A LOT of money last summer sale so I am just going to see what games go on sale and that is about it. If I get a job during that time I will definitely get a few games but right now I cant
 
Transformers: Devastation for $12 and Stardew Valley for $11, can't complain. Especially given that the discount on T:D is so large despite how Activision typically is...
 
Hey all, noticed that Nazi Zombie Army is on sale. For those of you who have it, what are your thoughts on the game? I am considering getting it when I get paid next Friday.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top