Rainbow Six Siege - Team

BrotherJayce

Rookie
Joined
Apr 29, 2016
Messages
48
I just bought the Rainbow Six Siege starter edition and am finally getting into it - Terrorist Hunt is the main gamemode I play, though it's hard to find a reliable group who will move and communicate effectively. Therefore, I'd love to get a group of people to play with every now and then!:P I do have a mic and can get on Teamspeak.
 
Used to play the game all the time, got pretty far up in ranked. Add me and I'll try and play with you when I get the time :)
 
If the price is right during the steam sale....I'll buy it and will play with you.

It's $15 right now, don't let the "Starter" edition fool you, you get the full game, but you have to earn in game currency to unlock Operators as you go, opposed to having them all unlocked for you.

Drew, what's your Steam name? :D
 
It's $15 right now, don't let the "Starter" edition fool you, you get the full game, but you have to earn in game currency to unlock Operators as you go, opposed to having them all unlocked for you.

Drew, what's your Steam name? :D

the starter edition was a promotion that ran until the 19th. Pretty sure its over now.
And the difference is that you got 4 operators unlocked for you at the start, and unlocking others after that cost about 12,000 renown (in game currency) as opposed the 500-2000 varying amount to unlock them. In the full game, the first operator of a certain CTU cost 500, then 1000, then 1500, and the 4th cost 2000.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top