Recruiting Blog Writer - CS:GO and eSports

Legend

Councilman Polamalu
Sr. Manager
Joined
May 8, 2008
Messages
14,985
We?re looking for a blog writer with interest and passion for creating stories about Counter-Strike: Global Offensive and the eSports community.

Writer should have the ability to produce interesting and engaging content for our blog, social media, and physical materials. You will be responsible for creating your own articles about gaming and the industry that turn positive interactions and discussions.

Writers should have the ability to independently produce professionally written content pertaining to online gaming. High standards in writing and editing are required.

RESPONSIBILITIES

  • Write engaging and interesting content about CS:GO and eSports
  • Research latest happenings in the competitive community
  • Conduct interviews with players and teams
  • Stay up to date with the latest news in eSports and competition
  • Be a busy, passionate, independent worker

Interested? Send me a forum private message with a sample article you have written or email [email protected]
 
What do you ask for the subject of the article to be for the sample? The CS:GO community and/or eSports?
 
Last edited:
Is this a paid job or simply an Intern / Volunteer type position?

Nothing in EdgeGamers is a paid position. Everything is always volunteer but of course we like to take care of the people who contribute to important areas of responsibility. This also gives the opportunity to advance yourself in the community.

What do you ask for the subject of the article to be for the sample? The CS:GO community and/or eSports?

We would like to see any experience or skill people have writing. A sample article can be any topic.
 
I am very interested in this job. I keep up with the competitive scene daily and try my best to look at most of the articles on HLTV. I would totally enjoy this position.
 
Last edited:
We?re looking for a blog writer with interest and passion for creating stories about Counter-Strike: Global Offensive and the eSports community.

Writer should have the ability to produce interesting and engaging content for our blog, social media, and physical materials. You will be responsible for creating your own articles about gaming and the industry that turn positive interactions and discussions.

Writers should have the ability to independently produce professionally written content pertaining to online gaming. High standards in writing and editing are required.

RESPONSIBILITIES

  • Write engaging and interesting content about CS:GO and eSports
  • Research latest happenings in the competitive community
  • Conduct interviews with players and teams
  • Stay up to date with the latest news in eSports and competition
  • Be a busy, passionate, independent worker

Interested? Send me a forum private message with a sample article you have written or email [email protected]

Legend I already sent you two articles, so am I out of the competition? I haven't got a reply in like a month XD
 
Legend I already sent you two articles, so am I out of the competition? I haven't got a reply in like a month XD



Send me another message. I may have missed it. Sorry.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top