- Joined
- Jul 5, 2011
- Messages
- 1,316
http://www.overkillsoftware.com/games/overkillmasks/
After almost a month after they said the final 5 would be released (IIRC) they're here. Zombie's gone thank god, replaced with "Mega Watcher" which I believe is a stylized Alienware mask which actually looks pretty nice. Unfortunately (if you see it that way) Doctor Crime and Gage Blade remained.
On the plus side, I think I might have a new mask to switch back and forth to so as to scare the living heck out of people less with the Mega Kawaii mask.
And as previously mentioned these masks are not for sale. They're solely available for those who bought the Completely Overkill Pack for $20 during the Hype Train event last year.
After almost a month after they said the final 5 would be released (IIRC) they're here. Zombie's gone thank god, replaced with "Mega Watcher" which I believe is a stylized Alienware mask which actually looks pretty nice. Unfortunately (if you see it that way) Doctor Crime and Gage Blade remained.
On the plus side, I think I might have a new mask to switch back and forth to so as to scare the living heck out of people less with the Mega Kawaii mask.
And as previously mentioned these masks are not for sale. They're solely available for those who bought the Completely Overkill Pack for $20 during the Hype Train event last year.



