The EU Referendum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott

Thread Junky
Joined
Nov 5, 2015
Messages
850
As you may know, Britain have voted to leave the European Union last night. Vote Leave won with 52% of the voting pool over Vote Remain, this is 2% victory is the difference of around 1.2 million people. I myself am over the moon with this result, we as a nation can now take back control of our country and have independence from the corupt world leaders running the EU at this present time!

I am interested to see the opinions of fellow EGO members are on this result, as the vast majority of you are "outsiders", who may have some interesting points to put on the table. In Britain atm you have a lot of debate going on weather this was the correct path for the UK to take. Now the UK has decided to leave, it will take at least two years until discussion can begin on Britain actually officially leaving the Europiean Union.

So, what are your thoughts?
Scott.
 
I don't think this is the right place for a political discussion tbh.
 
Although I would love to have this discussion, I agree with Ezekiel.
eGO forum not the place.
 
Due to the political nature behind this I'm going to close the thread.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top