Payday 2 GOTY

TheUnknownShu

Poster
Joined
Apr 12, 2016
Messages
247
:confused1: So last time there was a sale on Payday 2 GOTY I bought it. This was a mistake as the next few weeks there was at least $40 of content that was released. Now this sale is back again but with the new content I didn't want to buy after they messed up their game with micro-transactions. I have heard that the game is better now and they listened to the community, if this is true would you recommend that I pick up the missing DLC for the $13 package? Thanks for any responses I get!
 
Because it was only recently (a month) since Overkill now owns full rights to the PAYDAY franchise (again) and 505 Games no longer has a hand in the direction of development, it is kind of hard to say where they are taking the game as of right now.

But from all the current changes I've seen so far, they're making real good changes and updates that benefit all players -- even the ones who do not wish to buy more DLCs! Community grenades, a public/free black market, skill tree changes and balances, and the ability to open skin safes without a drill!

I myself am going to be playing PAYDAY 2 once again. It always has been a fun game for the 192 hours I put into it (before the micro-transactions were introduced) and I think these changes are going to make the game even more fun (not to mention profitable!).
 
Last edited:
A few of us picked up the DLC from the Steam sale and have been having a blast with it. Especially the goat heist.
 
well id say it depends on you because i bought the dlcs to have a newer experience and unlock some more weapons and perk decks. even though im not happy with at least 1 of my purchase (bought it just to get the tazer then an update came with a free tazer like punching gloves with better charge rate) id still say that before you buy some dlcs at least find some review about it if its worth having or not
 
Im glad i bought some of the DLC while it was on sale. Me and Whethers and Madie and Krefix and Megatron have all been having a blast! They removed the Micro transactions which is awesome. Safes still drop but they open for FREE. You dont need the Heist mission DLC unless you plan on hosting/buying that specific heist to play, you can play in other players games. Getting the weapon DLC is the better idea if you wanna get your feet wet. Overall i own all the DLC except the new biker stuff and its been flat out amazing!
 
Heard you guys playing and makes me want to install it again...
 

Latest posts

Back
Top