J JohnT EGO Is My Life! Board Member Joined Jul 5, 2006 Messages 4,019 Jun 27, 2016 #1 Garden, Dominion and Frank Boothe helped me load these boxes back in 2008. Can anyone guess what are in them? *Hint* This is why Artimus is against this particular plan for world domination.
Garden, Dominion and Frank Boothe helped me load these boxes back in 2008. Can anyone guess what are in them? *Hint* This is why Artimus is against this particular plan for world domination.
Dr. Havok Chaos Theory... Manager Joined Jul 5, 2015 Messages 1,572 Jun 27, 2016 #2 Shirts? Coffee mugs?
M Medviah Coffee Addict Joined Apr 5, 2010 Messages 4,205 Jun 27, 2016 #3 Coffee Mugs, Coffee Beans, Coffee makers, Espresso, or Water
C Cyclone Poster Extraordinaire Joined Mar 16, 2008 Messages 3,769 Jun 27, 2016 #4 Computer Parts, Clothing? Modems? TV's? Any instrument other than drums? Industrial Fans? masterofpuppet's infamous pink cowboy hats? Last edited: Jun 27, 2016
Computer Parts, Clothing? Modems? TV's? Any instrument other than drums? Industrial Fans? masterofpuppet's infamous pink cowboy hats?
C Cullmann Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 31, 2008 Messages 2,160 Jun 27, 2016 #5 Packing peanuts, and foam.
Mister36 Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined May 21, 2014 Messages 2,467 Jun 27, 2016 #6 T shirts. A lot of them.
_MEGA EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Aug 20, 2010 Messages 5,688 Jun 27, 2016 #7 You are all fools. It's toilet paper.
Michael Bolton This is America Joined Feb 25, 2012 Messages 3,705 Jun 27, 2016 #8 It's MAUL notes hand written by JohnT and Dominion in case MAUL broke and had to be deleted and remade.
It's MAUL notes hand written by JohnT and Dominion in case MAUL broke and had to be deleted and remade.
alex2142hp1 EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Sep 12, 2014 Messages 4,179 Jun 27, 2016 #9 T-shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirts
Kortoga No BFBC2, No Kortoga Joined Jun 20, 2015 Messages 334 Jun 27, 2016 #13 Whatever is it, it was "Made in Pakistan". So that negates anything made of electronics. My guess is, different colored Kazoos
Whatever is it, it was "Made in Pakistan". So that negates anything made of electronics. My guess is, different colored Kazoos
Legend Councilman Polamalu Sr. Manager Joined May 8, 2008 Messages 14,991 Jun 27, 2016 #15 Adam said: Novint Falcons. Click to expand... Someone has been studying for their EGO History class.
Adam Man, I'm pretty. =(eGO)= Joined Jul 26, 2008 Messages 7,460 Jun 27, 2016 #16 Legend said: Someone has been studying for their EGO History class. Click to expand... I was here you fool! I've touched one!
Legend said: Someone has been studying for their EGO History class. Click to expand... I was here you fool! I've touched one!
SturmBruder Rollin' Thunder chasin' the Wind =(eGO)= Joined Jun 28, 2007 Messages 2,023 Jun 27, 2016 #17 Adam said: I was here you fool! I've touched one! Click to expand... Lol, like Pepperidge Farms....he remembers! :sneaky2:
Adam said: I was here you fool! I've touched one! Click to expand... Lol, like Pepperidge Farms....he remembers! :sneaky2:
J JohnT EGO Is My Life! Board Member Joined Jul 5, 2006 Messages 4,019 Jun 28, 2016 #19 That's what 600 eGO T-shirts look like.
Aaron Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined May 24, 2010 Messages 2,765 Jun 28, 2016 #20 I figured Novint Falcons