- Joined
- May 8, 2011
- Messages
- 518
Didn't even realize there was a Division division in eGO... lol. I know, shame on me for not branching out.
Been in eGO for over 5 years in the CS division, but this is a game I also play quite a bit, but have been playing solo since it's release. I'm definitely willing to jump in with a group and play. My current gear level is only 184 though because I have not done any of the incursions since I have no one to play with.
Feel free to add me on Ubi or Steam and if I'm online and not playing CS, I'm ready and willing to play some division.
If you're new to the game, I'm more than happy to run some missions with you and help you level up quicker!
Look forward to seeing some of you in game!
Been in eGO for over 5 years in the CS division, but this is a game I also play quite a bit, but have been playing solo since it's release. I'm definitely willing to jump in with a group and play. My current gear level is only 184 though because I have not done any of the incursions since I have no one to play with.
Feel free to add me on Ubi or Steam and if I'm online and not playing CS, I'm ready and willing to play some division.
If you're new to the game, I'm more than happy to run some missions with you and help you level up quicker!
Look forward to seeing some of you in game!







