Name: Jonathan, Jon, Johnny, Jony, Jonny, whatever you like =)
My Age: 16
Gender: Male
My location (state/region): Illinois
Birth Place: Illinois
How I found out about eGO: TTT Server
What I like to do: Play sports and party
Here's a picture of me:
My pet(s): Beagle/Boxer mix named Bella! You can probably hear her in my mic when there's a squirrel in my backyard
I like to play: CS:GO, Rocket League, GTA 5
My game library consists of: CS:GO, gmod, H1Z1: Just Survive, Insurency, prison architect, and tf2
My Age: 16
Gender: Male
My location (state/region): Illinois
Birth Place: Illinois
How I found out about eGO: TTT Server
What I like to do: Play sports and party
Here's a picture of me:
My pet(s): Beagle/Boxer mix named Bella! You can probably hear her in my mic when there's a squirrel in my backyard
I like to play: CS:GO, Rocket League, GTA 5
My game library consists of: CS:GO, gmod, H1Z1: Just Survive, Insurency, prison architect, and tf2
Last edited:

























