Hello everyone.. I know it didn't seem I was around that long. I've been a member of eGO for at least five years. No I wasn't the most popular admin but I always: did the right thing, enforced the rules properly without fear of any negative consequence, and I always used banning people as a last resort.
Something that some people may not know about me is that I've stood up for people that were popularly accused of cheating without actual scientific evidence to prove so.
I just did my job as an admin like I was taught to do.
I lived in North Dakota with my mom for a long time. I have moved out because I had to resign from my job with a ND city because my mom moves often which is inconvenient for me.
I got on my own three months ago. It's been a hard road. But I felt like moving out was what I needed to do, because I want to meet a nice girl and marry her someday, and I felt like the way my mom was moving all the time and never making any investments such as a home or a car collection was just against everything my mentors have taught me.
I sold my laptop I had for $100 months ago because it wasn't anything special..
I currently live in Texas and I am really not in the position to go out and buy a pc, but I want to get back online and start gaming again every now and then. Others have gotten help so I'm asking for you're help.
i am trying to get someone to donate me a pc that can play battlefield 4 with at least 30 fps steadily and CS:GO
I am also accepting financial donations through PayPal. My verified PayPal address is [email protected]. All money I receive will go to my PayPal Master Card in my pocket.
i think I need $400-600 to buy a decent pc and get back on!
So that's it. I won't hesitate to send my address if someone wants to mail me a pc. I will try to check here often and I'm sure I will.
I also use the above email on hotmail so you can also email me there.
I wasn't always the most popular admin because I had to make a lot of tough decisions. But I was active, I carried out the rules, I was nice to everyone in the server and respected every player, wasn't over zealous with punishment.
I was also a really really amazing player especially at CS:GO where I was new but I still proved that I could dominate even the best professional gamers on there.
Please help me get back online! Of course if I do get the help I will feel indebted to this organization. If not I really may have a better chance of going to console.
Something that some people may not know about me is that I've stood up for people that were popularly accused of cheating without actual scientific evidence to prove so.
I just did my job as an admin like I was taught to do.
I lived in North Dakota with my mom for a long time. I have moved out because I had to resign from my job with a ND city because my mom moves often which is inconvenient for me.
I got on my own three months ago. It's been a hard road. But I felt like moving out was what I needed to do, because I want to meet a nice girl and marry her someday, and I felt like the way my mom was moving all the time and never making any investments such as a home or a car collection was just against everything my mentors have taught me.
I sold my laptop I had for $100 months ago because it wasn't anything special..
I currently live in Texas and I am really not in the position to go out and buy a pc, but I want to get back online and start gaming again every now and then. Others have gotten help so I'm asking for you're help.
i am trying to get someone to donate me a pc that can play battlefield 4 with at least 30 fps steadily and CS:GO
I am also accepting financial donations through PayPal. My verified PayPal address is [email protected]. All money I receive will go to my PayPal Master Card in my pocket.
i think I need $400-600 to buy a decent pc and get back on!
So that's it. I won't hesitate to send my address if someone wants to mail me a pc. I will try to check here often and I'm sure I will.
I also use the above email on hotmail so you can also email me there.
I wasn't always the most popular admin because I had to make a lot of tough decisions. But I was active, I carried out the rules, I was nice to everyone in the server and respected every player, wasn't over zealous with punishment.
I was also a really really amazing player especially at CS:GO where I was new but I still proved that I could dominate even the best professional gamers on there.
Please help me get back online! Of course if I do get the help I will feel indebted to this organization. If not I really may have a better chance of going to console.








