aiming to develop my dating lifestyle, absolutely need a lot of assistance

Agavered

I made one post
Joined
Jul 11, 2016
Messages
2
Howdy,I am writing this post, because of the fact I've been troubled for a while to get to know ladies, I don't know if it has something to do with myself, or if it is merely due to nasty luck.


:chair: :lol:
I've been hanging out something like a couple times a week, most often to night clubs and pubs, It really has been really hard for me, as I am not the man that's famous for how sociable or outgoing he is. I felt kinda self-conscious and also stressed, and it is kind of challenging to me (especially) to chat in all those types of enviroment with the girls, even thought, I have undertaken it, I haven't had a large amount of succes, can you guys give me some guidance?
 
you do realize, that 90% of this community are gaming introverts, just saying, don't think you can get a lot of advice from a Gaming community.

Confidence, be yourself.
 
Confidence takes time to build up.

Are there any games in these places? Darts or whatnot? Even if your not good it can be a conversation starter.
 
1. Life is a stage, don't be afraid to get on it and perform. You will fail at first, the audience will not like you, but keep on, and you will learn what the audience wants by being on the stage. And at some point they will love you.
What do I mean by that? Don't be afraid to put yourself into awkward situations like talking to someone you think may not be interested in talking to you. As you experience social situations, you will get better at it by the mistakes you make and watching others.

2. You are only going to meet sociable women, or "party girls" at party places. Find a church or a place with good moral values to meet women who are not worried about how outgoing you are, but will look at your real inner strengths. Bars, pubs, and these places are only good for good times. Use them as such, do not mistake them for the place to meet your wife. The odds of meeting people who will enjoy a social noob are very low.

There is a lot more I can say, but the above has gotten me through this world so far.
 
I'm in a similar position, though it seems I cannot ever get past the 'best friends' part. I have more female friends than I do guy friends, but in my 20 short years of life I dated one girl lol.

Anyway, I found that meeting and talking to girls you work closely with helps. Whether it's in school, college, at work (at the right times, obviously), or even mutual meetings through friends. I personally haven't tried bar hopping or hitting clubs as it seems everyone goes to those places when they're desperate.

Just keep looking around! Don't be afraid to ask generic, cheesy questions to those hanging out by themselves. Go put yourself out there! You got this!
 
Don't feel embarrased by speaking to anyone.
Don't be afraid of getting ridiculous.
Don't aim to high on the ladder.
Don't have a line prepared for lone women.
Don't be angry if they turn you down laughing or whatnot.
Be yourself but try to be funny, auto derision is a first way to be funny.
Challenge yourself.
Money is nothing, but useful for the first drink.
First drink = when you get in a discussion with a funny woman, even though she's not your 10/10, follow through with a pint and just practice your steadiness with average girls.
Ask your friends who are girls what your qualities and cons are, the more you know yourself the better you'll feel asking someone out.
Patience is master of reason.
If you don't think much you make alot of errors.
If you think too much, you'll get nothing done.
One shot of gin before launching the "attack" is my secret.


Oh and uhhhh... you're maybe not the most handsome guy out there, but you have something someone needs, and she... vice versa.
 
Well, with women (from the experiences I've had) they just want a guy who is confident enough to take them out for a good time. Just go somewhere that will be fun for both of you.

Never has to be something extravagent, maybe go to the park and catch Pokemon. Or go to a social area (put-putting, bowling, etc). Also for you, just be yourself. I'm sure you have heard it before, but girls can usually tell when you are faking it and trying to do more than just being you.

If you are comfortable and confident, the girls will just come naturally. Of course ask them to hang out as well lol. Best of luck friend!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top