So the lights are still on here huh?

Jakemac

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Oct 8, 2006
Messages
2,096
Hello all!

I wanted to make a formal introduction... erm... re-introduction? My name is Jake aka Jakemac. I used to be know as OneShotOneKill or OneShot for short. I joined eGO way back almost 10 years ago when eGO was just an Ava server in DOD and MY OH MY how things have changed. As is life, things change, and sadly I was absent from PC gaming for nearly 6 years. But I've returned and I am anxious to play along side the good ol' gang again.

I've been playing Overwatch pretty heavily on and off the last few weeks and for some reason I decided to hop on DoD the other day. When looking for a server it was as though muscle memory kicked in and my eyes instantly scanned for the 24/7 =(eGO)= Ava server that sucked hours upon hours of my life away in the past. Sure enough I found it. I played a little while and re-lived the good old days and saw the website was still up. So I headed on over and holy crap what have you done to this place! It is a shimmering tower of gold in comparison to the old site (no offense 2006 Kendal). I immediately logged in and went straight to JohnT to congratulate him on the insane success this clan has. As is JohnT's style, John welcomed me back with open arms and invited me to come play again (stand up guy am I right?). Well... Im going back down the rabbit hole and will be back again to play.

I see a lot of new faces and I look forward to meet you all. To the old breed if you are still around throw me a shout! Im sorry if I dont recognize everyone right away. Things... have changed a bit in my life and names just dont jump out to me as they once did. I will as of now be 100% DoD focused in the clan, but I will also be cruising around other games that the clan has servers for.

** I'm still figuring out how everything works here so bear with me :) **
 
Come join us on Teamspeak in the DoD rooms for some fun :)
 
Welcome back! I can't speak for DoD:S rooms, but our TS server is a hootenanny.
 
Welcome back. You're name seems familiar but I had a few hiatus's in there too!
 
I remember you. DOD was one of the first games I played here, besides INS when that division was still active. Name seems very familiar to me.

Welcome back, regardless!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top