I IGOROT I made one post Joined Jun 24, 2016 Messages 3 Jul 19, 2016 #1 Hi! EGO ADMIN's HAppy 10th anniversary JUST WANT TO KNOW WHY ADMIN HELLBOY PERMA BAN ME(IGOROT) FOR HAVING 5 LATENCY AND 27 PING IS THIS KIND OF CHEATING? BY THE WAY I LEAVE IN CHICAGO,SERVER IS USING CHICAGO IP:thumbup: THNKS IGOROT
Hi! EGO ADMIN's HAppy 10th anniversary JUST WANT TO KNOW WHY ADMIN HELLBOY PERMA BAN ME(IGOROT) FOR HAVING 5 LATENCY AND 27 PING IS THIS KIND OF CHEATING? BY THE WAY I LEAVE IN CHICAGO,SERVER IS USING CHICAGO IP:thumbup: THNKS IGOROT
G gamed0m Famous Joined Oct 8, 2015 Messages 474 Jul 19, 2016 #2 If you wantt to contest your ban and have the banning admin respond to you, please do so here: http://www.edge-gamers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1234
If you wantt to contest your ban and have the banning admin respond to you, please do so here: http://www.edge-gamers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1234
M Medviah Coffee Addict Joined Apr 5, 2010 Messages 4,205 Jul 19, 2016 #3 gamed0m said: If you wantt to contest your ban and have the banning admin respond to you, please do so here: http://www.edge-gamers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1234 Click to expand... Do this. Thread closed
gamed0m said: If you wantt to contest your ban and have the banning admin respond to you, please do so here: http://www.edge-gamers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1234 Click to expand... Do this. Thread closed