What Did You Win?

Won some prizes that I never received.

November 4, 2008

I won a D-Link Router DIR-650. There was a list of routers to choose from: DIR-625, 635, 655 and DGL-4300. I chose the DIR-655 and was sent the DIR-650 which was a foreign A/C Adapter Version and not the U.S. version. I still have it; it's never been used and sitting under my desk.

August 7, 2009

I was promised a Tritton Headset and Vulcan (Falcon) which I'm still waiting to receive. :(
 
I'm stuck on Page 5. I'm going to start adding today.
 
I got a copy of BF:BC2 from Christy during a podcast give-away.

EDIT: June 2011, to be exact.
 
Last edited:
Soon to update with 16 or 18 winners of Zalman Keyboards
 
Really don't know if this is still a thing but I won the Western Digital Blue 1 TB Internal hard drive in January of 2014.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top