Escape From Tarkov

C7R35

Poster Extraordinaire
=(eGO)=
Joined
Jul 27, 2010
Messages
2,574
Hey there, clan!

So, Escape From Tarkov closed alpha is just around the corner so I thought I'd begin a little discussion on the game. Will you be purchasing it? I personally preordered The Edge of Darkness Limited Edition for the bonus stuff as well as alpha testing and beta participation. So far the game looks great! Graphically it looks beautiful, models look very realistic and lighting is decent. Animations are smooth (repetitive, but smooth), sounds are on point and the amount of weapon customization is insane!

For $45, this game definitely looks promising!
 
I started backing this game awhile ago, I think back when they first started announcing it. I knew that there was a chance that I may never get my money's worth (ahem, Star Citizen. I'm still waiting)

But BSG has been on top of everything and so far the alpha footage looks immensely promising
 
It does. Hopefully it doesn't undergo any unnecessary downgrades before release like a lot of games do (I.E. graphics, sounds, etc).
 
Update on the game:

I purchased the Escape from Darkness Edition!!! So far I am enjoying testing the alpha and chatting with the developers and other members on the forums. This game already has a ton going for it. I highly recommend keeping an eye out for the open beta. Once the NDA is lifted I will be blabbering about this game here nonstop.
 
Just got the EoD my self, and once this game is finished its going to be bomb!
 
Never heard about it until now. Thanks! It looks pretty cool. Maybe I'll get it :)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top