Doing admins job

priinceXD

I made one post
Joined
Mar 21, 2016
Messages
15
Hello everybody I have asked this question to people before but could never get a straight answer. If you see somebody for example swearing and the admin does not notice it after a while no warning is it OK to warn that player not to swear I understand we have admins for a reason but I'm not sure what to do when there are no admins on so far I have been warning players but they don't take it seriously which I understand, what should I do in a situation where I am just trying to help? Thanks!!


-regards ayden :P
 
Also if you need help right away you can type in chat with & sign and that will broadcast to every admin currently on a cs server. That's what RDK meant by getting an admin?
 
As a fellow e, I recommend you screen record what is happening. That way you can always show an admin later/send in a ban request if necessary. But, remember to get their steam id!
 
You have a few options actually, for when admins are not on. If an admin is on, always just message them using @ in team chat

1. Screenshot the text and submit a ban request. Record relevant information including the time, date, username, and ID of the person who did it.

2. If you add -condebug to your launch options, it will constantly record the console output, including text.

3. Typing in condump in console will dump the current console log to a file

4. You can use Chat Records from GameMe to provide exact times and evidence

Just some options, including what others above have said in order to record evidence. All of this would afterwards be submitted as a ban request.
 
Also, add some admins on steam and message them if you need help. There are always admins on teamspeak too so if you need help call one of us in there too. We are always willing to help.
 
Also, add some admins on steam and message them if you need help. There are always admins on teamspeak too so if you need help call one of us in there too. We are always willing to help.

yeah black angel gives free flight lessons
 
Make some admin friends and or find help on TeamSpeak.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top