Chippin' in my 2 cents

Gypsy

EGO Zealot
Joined
Apr 14, 2008
Messages
1,580
Hi everybody,

I just wanted to mention how much I enjoy playing TF2 with all of you (Dustbowl, 2fort) - I discovered the =(eGO)= servers and they're pretty much the only other servers I play anymore. I really appreciate the mature and fun environment on your servers, and you guys/gals are awesome!

TF2 is the first online game I've ever played, and the learning curve has been pretty steep for me so far. ;) It's really great to have a place to play where a mistake (even a huge one) doesn't earn me a string of swear words or a not-so-polite request to either change teams or get the heck out of Dodge. Thanks thanks thanks for being such a classy, fun outfit - looking forward to many enjoyable nights on your servers!
 
Glad to hear! Since you're always on our servers, why don't you consider joining up? We'd be glad to have you!
 
[quote1208517044=Gypsy]
Hi everybody,

I just wanted to mention how much I enjoy playing TF2 with all of you (Dustbowl, 2fort) - I discovered the =(eGO)= servers and they're pretty much the only other servers I play anymore. I really appreciate the mature and fun environment on your servers, and you guys/gals are awesome!

TF2 is the first online game I've ever played, and the learning curve has been pretty steep for me so far. ;) It's really great to have a place to play where a mistake (even a huge one) doesn't earn me a string of swear words or a not-so-polite request to either change teams or get the heck out of Dodge. Thanks thanks thanks for being such a classy, fun outfit - looking forward to many enjoyable nights on your servers!
[/quote1208517044]

Thats why we're here and so popular! :)
 
That's precisely the environment we're after, so I'm glad you report we're achieving it! Honestly, it makes dealing with the punks as an admin worth it when we have quality, fun-oriented gamers coming back to our servers because they see we'll deal with the unpleasantness so they don't have to.

As for the learning curve, skill comes in time. What we care about is that you're fun to play with and you're enjoying the game. As you've noticed, we don't allow people to denigrate others. You can suggest a better strategy, you can encourage, but you can't spoil things by being unpleasant. Before long, you'll be the one encouraging and giving suggestions!
 
Another satisfed customer. But you really should join up then someday you could be one of the ones helping promote and maintain the great atmosphere.
 
Nope, no glasses, Prince Abu... although I DO wear contacts. ;) I belong to the Justice League, so you'll see -JL- Gypsy in-game when I'm there. I didn't register on the forums here with my clan tag because I didn't see anyone else with one, and I wasn't sure if it was proper or not, so I just left it off... I hope that's ok (if not, just holler and I can change it). Sorry - I didn't mean to cause any confusion.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top