- Joined
- Nov 28, 2015
- Messages
- 981
Heyo! As you may or not know I have not been on too much due to a very tight schedule I will soon be leaving the wild, wet, and wonderful place called West Virginia and returning to my home in humid
St. Louis.
To give back to all time I missed I am giving away an AK-47 | Redline.
The only way to enter is to be on the deathmatch server tonight which should be after 10 PM EST roughly.
AK Specs:
Wear - Field Tested
Stickers - Cloud9 | MLG Columbus 2016, Ninjas in Pyjamas | MLG Columbus 2016, Team Liquid | MLG Columbus 2016, FaZe Clan | MLG Columbus 2016
St. Louis.To give back to all time I missed I am giving away an AK-47 | Redline.
The only way to enter is to be on the deathmatch server tonight which should be after 10 PM EST roughly.
AK Specs:
Wear - Field Tested
Stickers - Cloud9 | MLG Columbus 2016, Ninjas in Pyjamas | MLG Columbus 2016, Team Liquid | MLG Columbus 2016, FaZe Clan | MLG Columbus 2016

















