J JohnT EGO Is My Life! Board Member Joined Jul 5, 2006 Messages 4,019 Aug 12, 2016 #1 Who could have done this? The audacity! The Shame! Seriously! I am outraged! I am writing all your names down! Written down. Oh yes. I have all the names. Last edited: Aug 12, 2016
Who could have done this? The audacity! The Shame! Seriously! I am outraged! I am writing all your names down! Written down. Oh yes. I have all the names.
S Spensky Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jan 6, 2016 Messages 2,396 Aug 12, 2016 #2 Congratulations, JohnT!
DarkRaven EGO Is My Life! Joined Feb 26, 2013 Messages 4,773 Aug 12, 2016 #4 Why can't I join the servers? It says banned for shaming! Is shaming ban-able now? Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2016
J JohnT EGO Is My Life! Board Member Joined Jul 5, 2006 Messages 4,019 Aug 12, 2016 #5 Who did this? I need more names! And can I make it go away?
A AzzNik Famous Joined Apr 19, 2008 Messages 462 Aug 12, 2016 #7 I enjoyed reading the 37 spam messages...really...it was great
C Cyclone Poster Extraordinaire Joined Mar 16, 2008 Messages 3,769 Aug 12, 2016 #8 Grats man, well earned
Ezekiel Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 22, 2008 Messages 3,249 Aug 15, 2016 #9 I thought the Medals of Shame was one of the best anniversary things we did...
Fullmetal EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jun 2, 2010 Messages 5,281 Aug 16, 2016 #10 I was confused by that when I saw it.