T TANKERR I made one post Joined Aug 12, 2016 Messages 2 Aug 12, 2016 #1 So I was playing TTT in Counter Strike, and I told the admin one of the players called us a "****** lover" and then I got permanently banned.... So I don't know what to say to that...
So I was playing TTT in Counter Strike, and I told the admin one of the players called us a "****** lover" and then I got permanently banned.... So I don't know what to say to that...
T TANKERR I made one post Joined Aug 12, 2016 Messages 2 Aug 12, 2016 #2 Name Also my name is TANK, but TANK was taken therefore I had to choose another one,
C Christy EGO Is My Life! Joined Jul 20, 2009 Messages 4,213 Aug 12, 2016 #3 Contest here please http://www.edge-gamers.com/forums/misc.php?s=&fid=16&copies=1&do=form
LGxGames Poster Joined Aug 12, 2015 Messages 109 Aug 12, 2016 #4 Please contest your ban here Thank you.