R.I.P Brad Pitt

Cody

Thread Junky
Joined
Nov 27, 2015
Messages
794
Well guys...I've changed my name to Cody. I've changed my name for 2 reasons, 1 is I've wanted to start using my actual name. 2 is I've been playing as Brad Pitt because of my ex-girlfriend, we broke up so now Brad Pitt era is over for me.
Enjoy this photo that my brother made for me because I suck at photoshop.

nZuAvux.jpg
 
What does your ex-girlfriend have to do with Brad Pitt


Long story short, we were both obsessed with Mr and Mrs Smith that we named ourselves after them on steam. I still have feelings for her and I'm trying to get over her currently. I don't really want to get reminded of that in the moment. It seems like a dumb reason the way I'm explaining it but I hope you kinda understand

where's brad pitt ogm.


CTs freekilled him
 
its ok she was probably using you to get boosted out of silver

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk
 

Latest posts

Back
Top