T TheUnknownShu Poster Joined Apr 12, 2016 Messages 247 Aug 17, 2016 #1 I'm not dead, one week break from Internet. Well, I can't live without internet so just my computer...
I'm not dead, one week break from Internet. Well, I can't live without internet so just my computer...
J JohnT EGO Is My Life! Board Member Joined Jul 5, 2006 Messages 4,019 Aug 17, 2016 #3 For God's Sake Man!
T TheUnknownShu Poster Joined Apr 12, 2016 Messages 247 Aug 17, 2016 #4 Cody said: why ? Click to expand... Taking a break to visit far away family. I have limited internet so I didn't bother to bring my computer.
Cody said: why ? Click to expand... Taking a break to visit far away family. I have limited internet so I didn't bother to bring my computer.
S Scott Thread Junky Joined Nov 5, 2015 Messages 850 Aug 17, 2016 #5 JohnT said: For God's Sake Man! Click to expand... Why you so mean to him, hes a beautiful butterfly :crying:
JohnT said: For God's Sake Man! Click to expand... Why you so mean to him, hes a beautiful butterfly :crying: