Do you wear contacts or glasses?

Do you wear contacts or glasses?

  • Yes; I typically wear contacts

    Points: 16 7.3%
  • Yes; I typically wear glasses

    Points: 68 31.2%
  • Yes; I wear both contacts and glasses

    Points: 25 11.5%
  • Sometimes; only when I have to

    Points: 19 8.7%
  • No; but I should

    Points: 19 8.7%
  • No; I have perfect vision

    Points: 68 31.2%
  • No; I had surgery in the past to correct my vision

    Points: 3 1.4%

  • Total voters
    218
when I am driving at night or around new places looking for road signs / indicators.
 
I wear glasses if Im not going places and my days off work, but other than that I wear contacts normally.
 
I left my glasses on a train @_@ and I can't get new ones until next year XD
 
I left my glasses on a train @_@ and I can't get new ones until next year XD

This doesnt surprise me.

I wear glasses, and when I wear contacts, I wear glasses on top of those.
 
I usually wear hard contacts - whenever I try to wear my glasses for any length of time, my prescription gets worse. Same with soft contacts. My eye doctor likes to mock me because I'm almost the only patient he has left still wearing hard contacts. :laugh:
 
I wear both, mostly contacts. I'll wear my glasses when nobody can see me :blush:
 

Latest posts

Back
Top