Giveaway FREE For EGO Members! You Wont Believe What It Is...

Legend

Councilman Polamalu
Sr. Manager
Joined
May 8, 2008
Messages
14,983
Like the clickbait title? I think I did a great job.

We are bringing back our monthly giveaway series for EGO members. We are excited to start with a giveaway for three brand new EGO shirts. You can find more details over in the new Community Giveaways forum at the top of our index.

http://www.edge-gamers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1183
http://www.edge-gamers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1183
http://www.edge-gamers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1183
http://www.edge-gamers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1183

:thumbup:
 
Sweet, free stuff is always cool. Just curious before I get into it, have you guys had any issues shipping to Canada before? Would definitely love to try and win something!
 
I would love to win one of these to go with my eGO hoodie but I know that shipping to the UK is a bit of a hassle right now. JohnT has mentioned he is working on something in terms of Canada and the U.K., But unsure if that applies to apparel such as clothing...


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Just 1 question.

Is this open to all eGO members, as in e, eG, and eGO...or just eGO?
Thank you...
 

Latest posts

Back
Top