Best itemz

priinceXD

I made one post
Joined
Mar 21, 2016
Messages
15
Hey guys what's the best skin you have ever unboxed from a case??

Mine is the awp hyper beast

I already know all replies will be p250 sand dune but whatever for you all who want to actually tell me thank you


I'm out - Ayden_Games

Love you all no homo (actually maybe a little bit)

Have a great rest of your day:thumbup::thumbup:
 
Well man let me tell you. One day I had a really rough day at work and didn't know what to do with my self. I was at the lowest point of my life. I had no idea where I was headed in life. At this point in my life i started to feel depressed. I just graduated high school, all my friends left the state to go to school and here I was, stuck at home, going to a community college. It was depressing to say the least. Anyway, later that day my Aunt gave me a $20.00 steam gift card and I decided to open up some cases. Let me tell you, what I opened that night changed my life. I instantly knew what I wanted to do and knew exactly how to improve my life. I ended up unboxing none other than a P250 Sand dune.
 
p250 sand dune p250 sand dune p250 sand dune p250 sand dune p250 sand dune p250 sand dune p250 sand dune p250 sand dune p250 sand dune p250 sand dune p250 sand dune p250 sand dune p250 sand dune p250 sand dune p250 sand dune p250 sand dune p250 sand dune p250 sand dune p250 sand dune
 
Well man let me tell you. One day I had a really rough day at work and didn't know what to do with my self. I was at the lowest point of my life. I had no idea where I was headed in life. At this point in my life i started to feel depressed. I just graduated high school, all my friends left the state to go to school and here I was, stuck at home, going to a community college. It was depressing to say the least. Anyway, later that day my Aunt gave me a $20.00 steam gift card and I decided to open up some cases. Let me tell you, what I opened that night changed my life. I instantly knew what I wanted to do and knew exactly how to improve my life. I ended up unboxing none other than a P250 Sand dune.

Isn't that like the most expensive skin?
 
Well man let me tell you. One day I had a really rough day at work and didn't know what to do with my self. I was at the lowest point of my life. I had no idea where I was headed in life. At this point in my life i started to feel depressed. I just graduated high school, all my friends left the state to go to school and here I was, stuck at home, going to a community college. It was depressing to say the least. Anyway, later that day my Aunt gave me a $20.00 steam gift card and I decided to open up some cases. Let me tell you, what I opened that night changed my life. I instantly knew what I wanted to do and knew exactly how to improve my life. I ended up unboxing none other than a P250 Sand dune.

uhhh same???
 
Well man let me tell you. One day I had a really rough day at work and didn't know what to do with my self. I was at the lowest point of my life. I had no idea where I was headed in life. At this point in my life i started to feel depressed. I just graduated high school, all my friends left the state to go to school and here I was, stuck at home, going to a community college. It was depressing to say the least. Anyway, later that day my Aunt gave me a $20.00 steam gift card and I decided to open up some cases. Let me tell you, what I opened that night changed my life. I instantly knew what I wanted to do and knew exactly how to improve my life. I ended up unboxing none other than a P250 Sand dune.

i cri every teim
 
p250 sand dune p250 sand dune p250 sand dune p250 sand dune p250 sand dune p250 sand dune p250 sand dune p250 sand dune p250 sand dune p250 sand dune p250 sand dune p250 sand dune p250 sand dune p250 sand dune p250 sand dune p250 sand dune p250 sand dune p250 sand dune p250 sand dune

you must be rich ...
 
41a000f357200f06994f7bb5f1f622dd.jpg
 

Latest posts

Back
Top