Deathrun or Minigames

Which is the better Server?

  • Deathrun

    Points: 23 50.0%
  • Minigames

    Points: 23 50.0%

  • Total voters
    46

BoltAction

Forum Fanatic
=(e)=
Joined
Nov 28, 2015
Messages
981
Do you think the Minigames server is doing better than the Deathrun server did?
 
Too early to call? Deathrun did pretty good for the first month or two I believe until people slowly stopped playing. The fewer players on meant more players wouldn't join until it always sat at 0 players. At that point, no one joined because no one wanted to play with themselves or wait until a sizable amount of people came which would be almost never.

Minigames so far is doing fine(ish?) from what I see but it hits the occasional low points during the day. Seems like deathrun 2.0 in the making.

As for the better server in my opinion? I liked Deathrun a lot and played it a lot more than minigames. It had some really good moments time to time.
 
Last edited:
Minigames seems to already be doing poorly and deathrun was a lot more fun imo
 
I feel like minigames could get better if we get better maps. Most MG servers have auto bhop and I see that a lot of people want that because they can't even bhop manually. I also see that people know that we usually play soccer a lot which might make them not want to play on the server anymore :/
 
I feel like minigames could get better if we get better maps. Most MG servers have auto bhop and I see that a lot of people want that because they can't even bhop manually. I also see that people know that we usually play soccer a lot which might make them not want to play on the server anymore :/
css is better
also someone complaining that soccer is getting overplayed well too bad if they cant make it to the middle faster than others then thats their problem.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk
 
Lol. Irrelevant, but I was not here for the deathrun. I am sure the minigames is doing better though
 
FFA Deathmatch is the best by far but if we had to I had to I would drop FFA and bring Deathrun back there were to many good memories and fun times playing deathrun
 
Both split our playerbase up as most of us originally come from TTT or Jail. It's hard to get an active playerbase much like our TTT and Jail as without a weekly map rotation playing the same maps over and over again get stale, yet I could play on apehouse forever if I really wanted to because it's less about the maps, and more about the game experience and player interaction.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top