- Joined
- Feb 18, 2016
- Messages
- 43
So... here's a story. Derpy wasted all, yes ALL of her Pokeballs on a Zubat. A low level Zubat, mind you. And not because it broke out. It's because she missed. All of them. There were a lot of pokeballs in her inventory, too.
So I decided we need to do something about this.
https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/467...ll-aimer-iphone-design?ref=shop_home_active_1
https://www.myminifactory.com/object/pokeball-aimer-pokemon-go-23009
^^This guy here makes Pokeball Aimers for iPhone 6's with his 3D printer. There are download instructions or you could buy one. I don't know what phone she has, but he's designing it for other models, too.
This is probably the most important thing at EGO at this time. (not really)
This needs done.
#HelpTrainerDerpy
So I decided we need to do something about this.
https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/467...ll-aimer-iphone-design?ref=shop_home_active_1
https://www.myminifactory.com/object/pokeball-aimer-pokemon-go-23009
^^This guy here makes Pokeball Aimers for iPhone 6's with his 3D printer. There are download instructions or you could buy one. I don't know what phone she has, but he's designing it for other models, too.
This is probably the most important thing at EGO at this time. (not really)
This needs done.
#HelpTrainerDerpy









