The Return of Gambling to CSGO

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoltAction

Forum Fanatic
=(e)=
Joined
Nov 28, 2015
Messages
981
Not to long ago CSGOWild posted on their twitter that they are coming back with their gambling site. It's no longer using Skins as currency and the only thing from CSGO that they are using is the T side and CT side Icons for coinflips. That doesn't really matter.
Cq6CSVBXYAAkcma.jpg


CSGOBIG, another huge site, went live a few days ago. They are still using Skins as currency?!?! How did they site bypass Valve's ruling. They have not changed a single thing about their site and are still using it within the limitations somehow.
csgobig-256.jpg
 
so i found this new website....

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk
 
You can do it because csgostrong and other sites use a method similar to opskins where you can sell skins and trade skins for "money" and then transfer the funds over to the gambling site. And since opskins was not shut down, then these gambling sites can still run
 
so i found this new website....

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk



It's called csgo wild. I just started gambling on it the other day, and won like a small 45$ pot and it was like the greatest feeling in the world. Better than when I pet harambe. Anyway, they no longer use skins as currency, instead they use harambe. You can cash out your currency for more harambes.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
It's called csgo wild. I just started gambling on it the other day, and won like a small 45$ pot and it was like the greatest feeling in the world. Better than when I pet harambe. Anyway, they no longer use skins as currency, instead they use harambe. You can cash out your currency for more harambes.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
what no its google.com

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk
 
is there an organ that controls cropping correctly?

RDK always out to get me :(. Well guess what. No handlebars > I'm not drunk

Oh, and as far as I can tell, you can still use bots for your gambling sites. Valve hasn't done anything about that yet.
 
I paid a month's rent ($1300) gambling skins a long time ago. I put in my beloved bayonet fade and scored an $1800 jackpot, minus fee and my skin. I'll see if I can find my screenshot.

EDIT: Here is the thread I posted these screens on. So this website that I bet on ran off a pattern. Usually every third or fourth pot was a low ticket, so on that low ticket you'd place a low (but attractive) bet with a cheap knife or a decent AWP skin and hope someone tries to snipe you. There's much more to it than that, but that's the gist of the site. Me and a friend used to stream our betting live, he profited $20,000 on skins by gambling but never cashed out.

tl;dr Gambling is bad and is solely based off of chance.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top