What Has EGO Done For You?

Legend

Councilman Polamalu
Sr. Manager
Joined
May 8, 2008
Messages
14,983
What has being a part of this community done for you?

What about you has changed?

What would be different if you didn't join the community?
 
What has being a part of this community done for you?

Opened the door to many new friendships

What about you has changed?

I see the outdoors a lot less often these days lmao

What would be different if you didn't join the community?

Hmmm , My power bill would be cheaper, id have a tan and probably wouldn't have had to replace my mouse and keyboard from over use!
 
What has being a part of this community done for you?
Changed the way I view gaming.​
What about you has changed?
I've made new friends. I also learned school is more important than gaming.​
What would be different if you didn't join the community?
Less friends. Probably wouldn't be gaming anymore. Due to EGO, I've opened myself to new games, allowing me to meet new people.​
 
What has being a part of this community done for you?

What about you has changed?

What would be different if you didn't join the community?

Make new friends from all over the world,.
Not much, same ole me.
Prob. just continue to play tbh, not 100% sure on that.
 
What has being a part of this community done for you?
-It has helped me grow my personality. It has helped me understand that there are many, many different walks of life who play here. It has taught me that no matter if you're gay, straight, black, white, whatever, we're all here for one common goal: Fun. eGO has given me a lot of of opportunities to grow with the community and the members. To learn new skills and apply them.

What about you has changed?
-I found a family I belong to. I've developed many friends from this amazing community.

What would be different if you didn't join the community?
-I don't think I would still be on the internet for fun. I don't think I would be on Steam or download TeamSpeak. I don't think I would've ever learned as much from the Internet as I do now thanks to eGO. Usually, I go on the Internet for email and the news. eGO has given me the opportunities to make much more of the Internet.
 
Lots of friends

If it were not for eGO I would have probally either quit or just tooken a huge break from gaming when cod started to die and everybody left I thought I might aswell leave myself then I found CSGO slowley learned to play then off some youtube I found TTT I saw it and knew I had to try I went threw about 15 servers testing them all for 1 day and out of all the servers eGO was the only one I was not made fun of cause my age back then so I decided to stick to it I played on my old account for a while then I played on this account which back then was called Joltz. I was in eGO on this account for about 6 months when I finally joined was of and on for a couple of weeks then radomly had a passion to play more and be more connected I was active on everything and within a month of me having my =(e)= I was promoted. I hope to see myself in the future still playing eGO with the same friends.
 
I have a lot of very good friends I've known exclusively because I joined eGO. Maybe of these people I've been friends with for 7+ years.

I also don't totally hate them and enjoy getting roaring drunk with them in Vegas.
 
What has being a part of this community done for you?
Showed me the way to act around others. When to say things and when to not. Talk about one of the best places to have A TON of role models all in one place. eGO gave me a place to meet friends that were way more mature than I was. It forced me to mature up quick and that silly-ness/maturity can go hand in hand.

What about you has changed?
Honestly I learned a lot about computers, a lot about respect and maturity, and a lot about how to manage people. This place really taught me a lot of life skills that I use to this day that I feel others my age dont have or have little experience.

What would be different if you didn't join the community?
Id probably not have a expensive ass machine and Id probably be a different person (to a degree). eGO came about in a time in my life where I was learning things that defined me as a person, a time where the stimulus around me molded my morals and judgement. If I want to go full philosophical it was like I had Uncle JohnT and Uncle Art show me the ropes in ways Mom and Dad couldnt. (Cant forget about slayr... he was pretty tough on me and I'm really happy he was. I looked up to him as big time role model)
 
Last edited:
What has being a part of this community done for you?

eGO has helped me stay with my love for counter strike and definitely improved my bhop skills.

What about you has changed?

I have become more out going and have improved on my every day interactions with people

What would be different if you didn't join the community?

I wouldn't be playing counter stike anymore. I got discouraged when the CS:GO competitive update came out as I had just hit master guardian one and got demoted all the way down to silver elite master, I kept at it and eventually found myself back at master guardian one but how people acted when I did poorly or had an off day was not how I wanted to play. I found eGO servers and just played those from then on.
I'm sure if I didn't find them I would probably be playing COD zombies or put another 500 hours into borderlands 2.

^ in case you didn't feel like reading that run on sentence.
 
I've made a lot of really awesome friends. eGO also taught me a lot about being professional and how to present myself.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top