N NMsniper Louise de La Valli?re Joined Jul 24, 2010 Messages 3,033 Sep 10, 2016 #2 Wowzers I wonder what this could mean!
K k0ala EGO Zealot Joined Sep 28, 2015 Messages 1,404 Sep 10, 2016 #3 Probably just screen shots of a map he was playing on tbh
M Medviah Coffee Addict Joined Apr 5, 2010 Messages 4,205 Sep 10, 2016 #4 NMsniper said: Wowzers I wonder what this could mean! Click to expand... I have a pretty good idea!
_MEGA EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Aug 20, 2010 Messages 5,688 Sep 10, 2016 #6 NMsniper said: Wowzers I wonder what this could mean! Click to expand...
S Spensky Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jan 6, 2016 Messages 2,396 Sep 10, 2016 #8 Is this a Deathrun map?
C7R35 Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Jul 27, 2010 Messages 2,574 Sep 10, 2016 #9 Luke_swear said: Is this a Deathrun map? Click to expand... Looks to be the newest iteration of de_highschool
Luke_swear said: Is this a Deathrun map? Click to expand... Looks to be the newest iteration of de_highschool
U Ubermaniac EGO Addict Legacy Members Joined Mar 31, 2012 Messages 1,244 Sep 10, 2016 #10 Sexy Rogue... the map too
ZER0C00L Poster Extraordinaire Joined Sep 6, 2009 Messages 2,435 Sep 10, 2016 #11 Rogue sniper has returned to bless us with ports