Favorite Game?

Fish

Poster
Joined
Jul 5, 2016
Messages
225
What are your all time favorite games? For me its really hard but its somewhere between CSGO and B02 cause I spent much time on each
 
Borderlands/ borderlands 2/ borderlands 3 even though it hasn't come out yet.
I love the borderlands series more than any game that I have seen.
 
Dishonored is probably my #1, which will be replaced by Dishonored 2.
 
I use to LOVE the COD's before Advanced Warfare came out... but some of my old favorites include Guitar Hero and Mario Kart. Some of my new favorites are Dead by Daylight and CS:GO
 
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets for PC was hilarious growing up. I also have a soft spot for GTA San Andreas
 
NBA 2k games, I've been playing it since 2k10. I've always really loved playing and watching basketball
 
Played stupid amounts of COD United offensive base assault. Medal of Honour (original War chest)

Of course BF 1942, bF2, BF 2142, BF3 and Bf4

Have 300 hours into my 1st playthrough of Witcher 3 and play Swtor still to this day as well.
 
Battlefield 4, Battlefield: Bad Company 2, and Minecraft are my top favorite games.
 
Dark age of camelot , star wars galaxies (pre cu) counter strike , team fortress 2, pretty much any battlefield game.
 
Medal of Honor Allied Assault and Diablo 2; although there's a lot of games that will always have a special place in my heart
 

Latest posts

Back
Top